I could be dead wrong, but I thought those were actually kinda cute.
Here are more links to keep you busy between doorbell rings:
- Superstitions.com - everything from stepping on a crack and breaking your mother's back to black cats.
- Ben & Jerry's - a trip to the Flavor Graveyard is a must! Scream Savers too!
- Anita's Origami - All her origami is amazing, and the Halloween ones are unique. (The paper! The paper! The paper!)
- Halloween Stuff from HP - everything from trick-or-treat bags to T-shirts. Lots of cute ideas.
- The Toy Maker - Vintage style paper crafts.
- Carve a Virtual Pumpkin (Flash Plug-in required), but alas, no pumpkin seeds to roast. (My mouth just started to water. Israeli "white seeds" just don't cut it.)
Happy Haunting! (Yes, I know I'm posting this a bit early. I figure if anyone actually wants to make their own Halloween crafts, a few days head start couldn't hurt.)